Friday, May 21, 2010

Budding Photographer

Craig has a thing for the pictures Big I takes, "They could be real art someday!" I'm not too sure about 'real art', but sometimes they're kind of funny. These are from a couple of days ago.

A few samples of the many, many self-portraits:

(Don't you love how intently he's obviously thinking about what he's doing?)

("Maybe if I press this one here...")


He's also recently figured out that he can turn the camera around and take pictures on purpose. He thought he might have luck with the local fauna:

(Olie's ear.)

(Olie's rump.)

(Olie's....um, oh nevermind.)

Later he moved on to still life.

(The desk.)

(The desk.)

(Still the desk.)


(What's on Woot! today?)


I think he's got potential.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore (and crack up) looking at how intently he is studying the camera!!! Precious!

    ReplyDelete