Saturday, December 31, 2011

"We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo..."

It was a beautiful day to head to the Fort Worth Zoo earlier this week. We went with Craig's siblings and a two cousins and had a very, very nice visit.

Lots of animals. These are just a few of course.

(Yes, there were tigers and bears right next door, but I think that cliche has been done already.)

We stopped for lunch were The Bug and Miss. P. explored the wonders of gravel.


I'm not sure what is going on here with Aunt Cheri.



The highlight for The Bug had to be when we got some ice cream.


He was not to be denied. Everyone else was having some after all.

Everyone except Big I. He was happier with his lollypop.

1 comment:

  1. What a great day, I can't believe I missed seeing these photos until today. Just as great viewing them 2 months later! Happy Times!

    ReplyDelete