Sunday, September 20, 2009

Autumnfest '09

Our church down in Carrollton, St. Catherine of Siena, had its annual Autumnfest. Along with the booths and food and music, they have a 5k/1mile run-walk. Since I haven't been doing much running, we just showed up for the mile.

Big I was ready to go first thing.


I'm happy to report that I jogged most of it and felt fine and Craig also jogged it all while pushing the stroller. I was very proud of him for jogging the whole thing.

Big I, for his part, ran circles around the competition.



He had obviously worked up a big appetite by later in the day. And by the way, if you ever feed him cheese tortellini, keep your hands and feet clear, he loves the stuff. After he finished the pasta, he picked up the bowl and started scooping the sauce out. Then he dipped his tofu and avocado in it. Yum, yum.


---

And wouldn't you know it, after days of rain here, my rain lilies bloomed. I thought they were about dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment