Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's about time.

Rain here today - yipee! We need it. And I finally get to use my rain gauge I bought a good month or more ago. Kinda chilly too, gonna have to watch those tomatoes I put out last weekend.


---

We had solar screens installed on the house Monday.



They look good, though it's really dark in here with the clouds. I know that's the point, but it's hard to get used to.

On the other hand, the baby has slept a little later the past couple of mornings. Can't complain about that.

---

This was my new recipe the other day:

Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp. It actually turned out a little too sweet. I think it was particularly mild rhubarb. Still pretty good though.

The best rhubarb recipe is the Strawberry Rhubarb pie that Craig makes occasionally from The Best Recipe. Sooooo good. And I can't recommend that cookbook enough.

1 comment:

  1. If you can't recommend the cookbook can I have the recipe?????

    ReplyDelete